Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Happy end of June!

I sent out a few packages the past week, so I hope they all made it safely! I still have one for Junior Junkie I just don't know if I have the right address so please email me! I hope I got everyone I owe or have been trading with semi regularly. I want to be more active just been a bit busy with fun life stuff. Today's the wife's birthday so should be a good day! In Honor of that.. I will show baseball cards!

Here we go!




Just 3 awesome cards locked away in the PC! Some Vintage, some 90s shininess and some Superfractorness (made that word up).

Hope everyone had a good June, Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Loved the stuff you hit me with this time. I put the trade post up a couple days back. Enjoy the birthday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete