Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Back From Vacation!

I took a quick jaunt across the country to visit Dan from The Other World. He doesn't post as much as he used to but he is still my brother. He did show me his sweet Sandy Koufax rookie. Very nice piece of history. I didn't get anything card board related and I still have things to scan but I have some nice things to show. The Hot Stove has been interesting, Chris Sale is now a Red Sox and Adam Eaton is now a National and the White Sox now have a ton of potential. The Red Sox pitching should be good. Wonder if they'll rival the powerhouse that was Hamels, Halladay, Oswalt and Lee. That group had a few great seasons but never won the whole thing. Timely hitting is important as well in the playoffs.

Here's a pretty sweet Frank Thomas insert. Big Hurt is one of the better baseball nicknames out there. Topps Dynasty came out. Those cards look nice but way out of my price point. Maybe grab a single one day. Hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. The biggest news was the Pirates resigned Wade Leblanc. Look out Cubs.

    Glad you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete