Saturday, June 24, 2017

Ryan Howard Rookie auto!

Been slow on posting. I know, busy month, but I did get in a new Ryan Howard for the ole PC. I'm still on the lookout for the rare stuff and anything that catches my eye. This is my 2nd copy of this particular card. The other one is BGS graded, just need a raw copy to complete the 'set'. (full disclosure I bought these graded did not send them in myself)

Numbered 49 out of 100. Solid auto of his. I wonder if he had Bowman Chrome autos what they would've gone for back in the day. He went nuts his rookie season and won the ROY. Aaron Judge is basically a shoe in for ROY (right?) and hes prices have gone insane. I've been enjoying this baseball season as a whole. Lots of good players to watch even with Trout out.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. My trade ban is lifting soon. I may have to dump some Phils on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete