Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Gint A Cuffs X (Packs 1-8)

I have enjoyed Gint A Cuffs through the years. I've won it twice and winning is awesome. I don't care what you win at but it's awesome. If I win a raffle for a free umbrella I am the man for that day! If I win free lunch, dude I just ate lunch for free! Can't beat that! Wish the Phillies had my winning attitude. I could be the next manager! I managed my Fantasy Baseball team to the title, can't be that hard!

Without further introduction hopefully my winning box of Ginter. Always fun to open, we shall see how it treated me this year.

For the purposes of scoring my Favorite player is Shohei Ohtani and Favorite Team is the Dodgers.

Box topper:

Jose Altuve +4

Pack 1:

 Votto
Jackson
 Santana
Cain
Stugotz -1
Cabrera
Magnificent Moons +2

Running Total: +5

No joke there was no mini in this pack. Literally the first pack I opened. I was worried the rest of the box would be miniless (it was not) I'm willing to bet this pack should have had the wood mini but because of Topps screw up they were never packed out.

Pack 2:

Cole
Jones
Fulmer
Andujar -1
Riley -1
Ortiz
Fantasy Goldmine Alomar +2
Adam Wainwright A&G Back mini +2

Running Total: +7

Pack 3: 

Seager
Ripken Jr
Marte
Gonzalez
Inciarte
Almora
World's Greatest Beaches Venice Beach +2
Indigenous Heroes Pocahontas +2

Running Total: +11

Pack 4:

Cano
Koufax +1
Davis
Lue -1
Correa
Altherr
World's Talent Urias +3
Doolittle base mini

Running Total: +14

Pack 5:

Donaldson
Bryant +2
Arrieta
Bruce
Bauer
Leake
Baseball Equipment Modern Baseball +2
Postage Required Ben Franklin +3

Running Total: +22

Pack 6:

Mancini
Gonzalez
Lecomte
Garcia
Rizzo Relic +5
Fantasy Goldmine Randy Johnson +2
Koufax base mini +1

Running Total: +30

Pack 7:

Banda
Cruz
Hicks -1
Davies
Calhoun
Mejia
Magnificent Moons Encelaous +2
Josh Donaldson A&G back mini +2

Running Total: +33

Pack 8:

Jake Lamb HR Challenge +1
Bellinger
Boggs
Contreras
Franco
Bullpen Car +1
World Talent Brandon Nimmo +2
Yu Darvish base mini

Running Total: +38

Solid start!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I bought two boxes and both were missing a hit. The second box also had a pack that was missing a mini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, what’s going on with that Altuve box topper? Are you hanging on to that or would it be tradeable?

    ReplyDelete