Friday, February 15, 2019

Happy day after Valentine's day!

I forgot to post on the day but in fairness I was working as usual. Then I cooked dinner for the wife (steak with peppers and onions). Just wanted to show off a couple red cards in celebration! The wife was also kind enough to get me a holiday box for the holiday. I do like the snowflakes on the card. The metallic ones are really shiny too.

Only ever seen one of these out in the wild before and the guy wanted 200 dollars. I got mine for much much less bidding on ebay.

This card is really nice. On-card auto in Topps Finest.

Some of the 'cooler' ice parallels (see what I did there)

A red factory set from 2011 Topps. (and a random Jesse Biddle refractor)

Hope everyone had a nice Thursday, looking forward to the weekend! Thanks for reading!

2 comments: