Wednesday, July 10, 2019

2018 Topps Heritage High Blaster Break (2 boxes)

I was able to get my hands on one of these to break not to long ago. I know blasters don't usually pay off big but I like that I don't have to have a large monetary commitment to just see what the cards look like up close. Didn't do to bad though. Hit all the big names.

Soto, Gleyber Acuna and Ohtani. Couple rookies, couple inserts, no complaints here. The set for High Number is pretty small so to hit the big guys isn't too hard. For Bellinger's rookie year I opened 7 boxes back then and I now own 7 Bellingers. (also hit the Action Variation for those interested)

I was able to pick up one big Hoskins card this past week. I will scan it shortly and show everyone. I just think the look of the card is fantastic.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer time. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Four great rookie cards there. I bought a ton of 2017 Heritage but not as much High # Heritage. That Bellinger action variation has to be a hot card!

    ReplyDelete