Wednesday, November 25, 2020

A Cleat? Yes a Cleat!

 Not so creative blog headings not withstanding. I am pretty psyched I was able to pick up this card. I have seen 3 of these hit ebay (all different) and I was outbid on the other 2. This one went for the cheapest of the 3. It may be the thickest card I own. I did not have a toploader to hold it so I used a snap case and put penny sleeves on both sides so the card won't wiggle and it isn't brushing up against the case. That's the best I could think of. 

And yes its a cleat!


This is my 2nd card from Diamond Icons this year (grabbed a Jim Thome Phillies auto previously posted here). I would love to open this product I just cannot justify the 2k or so price tag for 10 cards in a box. I got this card for less then the average per card price so that's a win! Also, knowing myself if I hit a monster trout or something else, I'd probably keep it since if I sold it I would have a hard time replacing it. When I hit the lottery big I'll  be sure to buy a case or 2! 


Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Nice cleat relic! You don't see those everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the non bat & non jersey relic cards. Anything a little different is so very cool. Congrats on landing that beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chanchaliconnect@gmail.com
    Microsoft Office suite contains reliably used Microsoft365.com/setup ventures and organizations. The most used tasks of Microsoft Office are Word, a word taking care of program, Excel, a spreadsheet program, PowerPoint, a presentation maker, and Access, a database application.Microsoft Office Setup is the complete suite Microsoft365.com/setup of Microsoft limit programming as it joins a variety of jobs, servers, and affiliations like PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, and Access. Microsoft Office Setup is the complete Microsoft365.com/setup bundle of Microsoft programs as it takes to the a variety of jobs, servers, and affiliations like PowerPoint, Excel, Wo, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, and Access.You will still log on with your usual MIT staff username and password, but in addition to that, you will be asked to confirm login via the Microsoft MFA App. This guide explains how you would register your mobile phone, download the Microsoft MFA APP to log on externally going forward from Microsoft365.com/setup.Activating Aka.ms/mfasetup to protect your identity is very important. If someone gets access to your mailbox this person can also misuse your identity. But important is not only to protect your mailbox but also your Google Account, your Facebook, PayPal and other important accounts you use.Please go through this Aka.ms/mfasetup and get all the details you need to know about Microsoft multi factor authentication setup (MFA Setup).

    ReplyDelete