Thursday, December 24, 2020

A couple of Triple Threads

I've never personally broken a box of Triple Threads. A bit too high risk for my tastes and there is many cards in there that I have no interest in going after. That being said I do like the Phillies cards from the sets. I've picked up quite a few singles through the years. 

I grabbed these 2 off the same seller. They are solid looking cards in person. 




The Nola is the gold version and the Harper is the green. It's cool that the Harper has 3 different colors and the Nola has an obvious patch in it. 

It's been a bit disheartening to see the Phillies not do much this off season. The bullpen clearly needs an overhaul since they were historically bad last year. Even if they were just bad and not historically bad they would've probably made the playoffs. It's annoying when billionaires cry poor. Owning an MLB team is an investment and not all investments go up all the time. Sell it to me for a lot less, I'll take the risk. 

Anyway off my soap box, the cards are nice. I know Ryan Howard was in this years set but I haven't been able to snag any autos yet. We shall see!

Thanks for reading!

 

2 comments:

  1. I think that you're much better off buying singles. I don't usually care much for relics, but that Nola is pretty interesting as it's got lot going on, aka lots of eye appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Canon, the famous brand has everything in it's variety starting from their cameras, to cinematography solutions to the scanner as well as printers – each single thing has its own specific productivity.Download from https://chcanonijsetup.com and setup on your device. Canon printers are all in one printer that facilitates print, copy and scan. The canon printers are designed for personal as well as business use.

    ReplyDelete