Tuesday, March 2, 2021

A nice card!

I usually don't spend big(ish) money on cards like this. As I mentioned before I am chasing this master set. It's not going to be easy. The Griffey auto might never surface. I easily got the 2nd most expensive card though. 



My first and only Jeter auto! It's on card with a bit of a smudge but it's still nice. I put in a massive bid on ebay at the end and got it for well under my max (thankfully!). 

I'm still chasing half the warp zones, only 2 Pyrotechnics and Griffey and Manny Ramirez auto. I still need a bunch of reciprocals but those are readily available so I'm not concerned about completing those. 


Thanks for reading!

 

3 comments:

  1. Nice Jeter! Hope you complete the master set sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just bought 4 boxes, looking for that Griffey!

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't have even noticed the smudge had you not mentioned it. It's a subtle smudge :)

    ReplyDelete