Friday, June 11, 2021

Going to the show!

I am hitting up the Philly show this weekend. Planning to bring some cards with but no expectations. If I sell or trade a few great if not, also great! Nothing too crazy, the "best" card probably being a Mike Trout blue refractor from 2013 Topps Chrome. I'm just excited the show is on. I'm fully vaccinated so I'm good to go! 


Here are some previous pickups from the Philly show (that isn't quite in Philly but thats ok)





No real rhyme or reason. I just picked some random pictures. I will be looking to complete 1952 bowman Phillies if I can. I want to put a dent in 1949 Bowman (I have the Ashburn and Roberts) so hoping I can get the other not as expensive cards! I'm always on the lookout for random things. Anything that catches my eye that I don't usually see or search on ebay. I will be absolutely shocked if I find that Griffey Ionix auto. I'd break out the ole credit card for that one! 

Go Phillies and yay for card shows coming back!

Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. Have a good time! It feels like everyone except me is going to a card show right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I havemt been to a show in over 20 years. We don't have them here

    ReplyDelete