Sunday, January 26, 2014

Trade with Coot Veal and the Vealtones!

I recently completed my 2nd trade with Coot Veal! He is a Tigers guy and I sent him a whole bunch of tigers and he did not disappoint with the return package! Two times I've been pleasantly surprised  with the nice mix of modern, vintage and hits!

Have a whole lot to show!

The John Callison is one of those post cards, my first one! Lots of cool Charlie Hustle cards and some other set needs! 


Here is the hit portion of the trade. A sweet Mike Schmidt relic! The card that started this whole trade was the Frank Thomas 4 way relic, really like the look of these cards. A Jumbo Joe Blanton auto, my first one, he wasn't great with the Phillies but a Philly none-the-less. Larry Greene hasn't quite made the majors yet but maybe someday! Jim Thome was a fan favorite in Philly hitting tape measure shot home runs when the new stadium first opened. 

I will never have anything bad to say about 1951 bowman! Love these cards very awesome. 

I really like the picture on the Halladay card, that was when Ruiz came out to congratulate Roy after his no hitter. As baseball fans know Halladay retired this year, hope he joins Cooperstown in 5 years. He was always a class act and with him on the mound you always thought you were going to win. 

Also the Billy Wagner card is cool. I know he kinda wore out his welcome at the end but to see him consistently hit 100 mph on the radar gun was something to see. 

I always enjoy the Frank Thomas portion of every trade package! Thanks to you guys out there my list has grown like crazy in the past year! The Big Hurt and The Big Piece are my two main collections and I am enjoying chasing everything out there!

Thanks for the trade and Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of goodness there but I especially like the Schmidt relic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed, man. It was a great trade.

    ReplyDelete