Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A quick hello!

I've been a bit under the weather in the past week but I am finally starting to feel on the up and up! The weather change got me this year. I am still actively collecting my Phillies and thoroughly enjoying the beginning of baseball. Despite the Phillies losing to the Braves, at least they battled back and almost had it. I don't think we would've seen that last year. Here's hoping they have that kind of fight all season long.

Just wanted to show a recent pickup that I quite like!

Despite my poor scanning abilities this is a pretty sweet 1957 Topps Richie Ashburn! I may crack it out of the case so I can put it in the binder with his friends. I was originally looking for a raw copy but everywhere I looked where I thought the card was nice they wanted 25 or more. I was able to snag this card in an open auction for 11 dollars! Patience paid off for this one!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment