Thursday, April 24, 2014

My First Taste of Gypsy Queen - Group Break Results!

I recently participated in a group break over at My Cardboard Habit! He did a really good job of showing all the cards and sending promptly. Thanks Judson for hosting! I had the Phillies as my chosen team and the Royals as my randoms. I was a little disappointed that Ryan Howard did not make the checklist at all. Less parallels for me to chase. I didn't get any crazy hits but got some nice cards!

Check em out!


I like the design of this year's Gypsy Queen. I find it generally pleasing to look at. I have the 2011 set with all the short prints and inserts but I haven't really collected the other years beyond the Phillies. I think it's a little overpriced but that's just me. I'm saving my money for Chrome! 

 Here's all the mini's I was received. The Sepia is numbered out of 50 and the 2 blacks are numbered out of 199. If anyone wants the Royals minis let me know, I'm sure we can work out a quick and easy deal.


The Schmidt frame is pretty cool and numbered out of 499. The Lee and Bo are short prints in the set so it was nice to see them. The Ventura is one of these hot young pitchers that will hopefully pan out. I'm rooting for him to do well. All in all a solid break. I'm happy to complete the Phillies team set in one fell swoop.

Go Phillies!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete