Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Im Back again (although I never really left) (and some cards!)

I'm officially married! Hey yo! The guest room is no longer overrun with wedding stuff too! I can start trading and blogging a bit more. I haven't bought nearly as much new stuff this year but that's ok I have a decent amount of stuff laying around at the moment. I plan on hitting up the card show with the wife in a couple weeks. Hope to find some vintage Phillies and other cool stuff!

Here is one package I received the night before my wedding.

Matt from Bob Walk the Plank was kind enough to send over some Phillies goodness. I will definitely be on the lookout for a nice Pirates card at the show.



I'm a big fan of Ryan Howard (shocking!) and this is a nice looking card. Always happy to receive another relic! The framed relics are also, always welcome in my household. The Gypsy queen ones are done well. Here's to Jimmy's future Hall of Famer (maybe!). 

 

This was unexpected and awesome! A dual auto of Andrew Miller and Cole Hamels! Never opened any UD Premier but I like the look of this card and it easily has a place in the PC!

Thanks for the cards!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again on the marriage. I was hoping you didn't have the Hamels. Wanted to surprise you.

    ReplyDelete