Saturday, November 8, 2014

Trade with Reader Scott!

Thanks for all the comments on my previous post, much appreciated! I will post the rainbow sometime next week when I can get all the scans together.

I recently completed another trade with Scott! He always sends some good stuff and is really easy to trade with.


The 1992 Topps Frank Thomas card isn't the original. It's an insert from a couple years ago for 60 years of topps. I do like the look of that card from back in the day though. The Leaf cards of Thomas are quite nice too.


The RBI Kings insert of Scott Rolen are really nicely designed cards. They are an insert set I'd look into putting together. Some more Big Hurt. It's fun to flip through a binder of all Thomas's cards! I don't have nearly the high end that I have of Ryan Howard but it's still a cool collection!

Thanks for the trade and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment