Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Trade with Infield Fly Rule!

I recently completed my first trade with Infield Fly Rule! He dropped me a note and said he had some cards for me. We quickly came to an agreement. He sent super quick, and hopefully the cards I sent have arrived. He sent me well over 100 different cards. It was quite a nice lot to go through. I scanned a small sampling of a few!


That's a nice shot of Daulton. Saw him recently in person, looked really good considering he was diagnosed with Cancer last year. Rollins hasn't officially been traded yet (maybe I think), so enjoy the last few days he's still technically a Phillies player. 

Can't beat that shot of Mitch Williams with a head band. Rockin' it! I always liked Jim Eisenreich. Even on those terrible teams in the 90s the dude just hit constantly. The 4 years he played for the Phillies, he hit over .300 each year. He should be the next hitting coach! 


The moustache look is fantastic as well. I just can't pull it off. A few Frank Thomas's, always much appreciated (nearing 700 unique!). Thanks for all the cards!

Maybe next year I'll write a blog goals post, I tend to aimlessly go for things. I did attempt to get every Ryan Howard parallel this year.. did get quite a lot, but def not all of them. It got expensive real quick. I will definitely continue trying to get Vintage Phillies Team sets.  Have made great progress the last couple years. Working on the 60s as a main focus right now and then onto the 70s!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Yours got to me a few days ago, thanks! I hope I'll be able to have a post up by the end of this week.

    ReplyDelete