Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Box Bottoms!

I recently came across these old box bottoms. Although I am personally older then these box bottoms and they are not considered vintage by any means.. so I'll say I came across these young box bottoms!



1989 Fleer! Great set (which I do own). So many Billy Ripken errors and Randy Johnson errors and Griffey rookies of course! Nothing like a box bottom with the Big Cat and Will the Thrill representin'!


Tom Lasorda looking good these days (go check youtube if you don't know what I'm talking about, he raps its great). Doc and Rickey stealing bases. Fred Lynn winning MVPs and ROY's at the same time, he was Ichiro before Ichiro!


This is the hall of fame box bottom! WOW! Rice, Ripken, Ryan and Ryne! This will be on ebay 1,000,000 Buy it Now! Don't wait!

Does everyone else cut out their box bottom cards?

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I used to have a bunch of box bottoms from 1986-1990. Don't know what I eventually did with them all.

    ReplyDelete