Thursday, May 21, 2015

Snow?!

A snow camo parallel! I don't think this parallel has quite caught on. It doesn't have the ring of gold.. I mean who jumps up and down and says "I hit a snow!" Anyways, I bought a snow camo parallel!


Of course it's Ryan Howard!


I wonder how this would look in a chrome finish. I've been reading about Topps Chrome and I heard they are messing with the color structure. Hopefully this year the boxes will be more fun to open. The boxes last year, some of them didn't even yield one color refractor and the year before you got at least 2 maybe 3 or 4 depending.

Still busy and I know I owe people stuff, trying to catch up soon!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I see "Snow" and my Pavlovian response is to start humming "Informer". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not going to become a snow camo super collector?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish, don't know if I would be able to find the cards haha!

      Delete