Sunday, May 22, 2016

Way Too Long

I've had an extremely busy real life month. Unfortunately, no time for baseball cards or blogging. Job change (Good change I think though!) and my birthday and some other happenings! (the not so good being I had to buy 4 new tires for my car ugh)

I am still very much planning to go to the national for 2 days in August. I have never been before so pretty psyched about that. The hotel room is booked and we're driving distance. I've been refraining from making big purchases because I have been saving for this show. The number one goal is a Frank Thomas No Name on Front PSA graded (for authenticity purposes, don't really care if it's not a super high grade). I need to have quite a bit of money available to snag it and hopefully find it at the biggest show of the year.

Here are some cards that were going to fuel my retirement from the 90s..







Four A-Rod rookie! Even the ever elusive Electric Diamond variation! I remember pulling that one out of a pack myself. I am still a huge fan of 1995 E-Motion. Very fun to open. I believe I bought a box in the 90s for 36 dollars. I'd buy again at that price just for the enjoyment of it.

I know I said I'm trying to get back to regular posting in my last post.. but work *should* calm down after this week so hopefully June will be back to a more regular routine.

Thanks for reading! Go Phillies!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job change and much luck to you in your quest to chase down that rare Big Hurt card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you go to the National, you need to be sure to take some videos while walking around, for those of us that likely won't ever be able to attend

    ReplyDelete