Thursday, September 8, 2016

Gint A Cuffs Final (Dodgers fans take a peak!)

My Current running total is +79. Not great but not terrible.

Let's see how the rest goes!

Pack 20:

Lorenzo Cain
Morgan Spurlock
Edwin Escobar
Jose Reyes
Golovkin
Maria Sharapova
Numbers Game Carl Yastrzemski +2
Noble Laureates Durant +2 +2

Pack Total: +6
Running Total: +85

Pack 21:

Jimmy Nelson
Charlie Blackmon
Jones
JT Realmuto
Jose Bautista
Mitch Moreland
Numbers Game Ken Griffye Jr +2
Black Border Jose Reyes +3

Pack Total: +5
Running Total: +91

Pack 22:

Rob Refsnyder -1
Gotham
Matt Harvey
Delino DeShields Jr
Alex Cobb
Numbers Game Stephen Piscotty +2
Natural Wonders +2
Devin Mesoraco base mini

Pack Total: +3
Running Total: +94

Pack 23:

Bryce Harper
Faulkner
Corey Kluber +2
Brandon Crawford
Alex Dickerson
Trea Turner
Natural Wonders +2
Craig Kimbrel Base Mini

Pack Total: +4
Running Total: +98

FINAL PACK! Saved posting this one for last.. still haven't decided what to do with the card...

Jonathan Papelbon
Kole Calhoun
Ozzie Smith
Santiago Casilla
Dawn Spacecraft 

Not much there.. but oh yea this small card.. Double Rip of Clayton Kershaw and Kenta Maeda..


My Favorite Player and a Favorite Player on the list.. so let me get this straight..

+15 for the rip card. times 3.7.

+55.5 (please check me if this is the wrong number)

Pack Total: +55.5
Running Total:+153.50

If I need the points I might rip it or I might just sell it since its selling in the 150 range (and thats more then a box of ginter) Or I'd trade it for something big to a Dodgers fan. (No Idea what but open to ideas)

Even without ripping as of this typing this puts me in the tentative lead!

Thanks for following along!



4 comments:

  1. Fancy. Good thing I didn't pull that, we'd never find out what was inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to be difficult to beat that score in GAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet pull!

    so if you rip it I'd love to trade for the ripped RIP card. if you decide to not rip it and it's available I'd love the opportunity to try and wow you with a trade. let me know por favor!

    ReplyDelete