Saturday, March 24, 2018

1951 Bowman!

I recently started to go back and fill in the Bowman team sets for the Phillies from the 1950s. In my Topps run I did manage to complete 1955 Bowman (really like that set) but I neglected the earlier Bowman sets. I have the 1949 Bowman Richie Ashburn which is a big card but there are a few more key cards I need to acquire. Here is my start!





All of them in pretty decent shape. I'm thinking of getting them all in SGC Graded cases cause they look really nice in them. The Roberts is slightly lower graded because there is some staining on the back but nothing major. The Sawyer and Jimmy look real nice up close. Can't wait til I get all of these together and have them to display!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome cards! I love getting graded vintage cards, and yeah 55 Bowman is awesome. But 51 is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete