Sunday, August 19, 2018

2018 Topps Chrome Blaster Break (from the wife!)

My wife stated a day or two ago that she got me a present so she could get free shipping on an Amazon item. She did not give a hint as to what it was. I know we did the obligatory walmart/target search for a blaster or 2 but came up empty. I never really expect to hit anything much for 20 dollars but like to see the cards and hopefully get a Phillies player or two.

I didn't scan the base cards. The blasters come with an extra pack with 4 sepia refractors. The best of those is a Jose Ramirez.


Hit 2 insert Hoskins! Was already pretty happy with the blaster after that and had one pack left.

Boom! Blue wave auto of Austin Hays! For blasters the blue wave come 1 in 1,525 packs. 16 blaster boxes per case, 7 packs per box, roughly 13-14 cases per blue wave auto! Pretty fun to hit such a long odds card.

Thanks Wife! and Thanks for reading!

3 comments: