Thursday, August 2, 2018

Phillies Gold!

A while back a seller was unloading their collection of gold cards from various Topps releases through the 2000s. The prices were reasonable (a quarter a piece if I remember correctly). I requested all the Phillies and got all the Phillies! Life lesson kids, if you want something say something, no one can read minds. Although that would be a cool super power to have. Read minds selectively, invisibility on and off and maybe super strength with flying. Just spit balling here.

Here's some gold




Pretty nice cross section of players. I do like the gold cards they pop out nicely and usually aren't very expensive. I still need to pick up the Hoskins from this year. I'll get around to it at some point.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment