Monday, May 25, 2020

Completed a trade!

My trading hasn't been as frequent lately (last year or 2) mainly because my have list is pretty out of date and I am not as organized as I need to be. Also, I don't buy a ton of new product anymore just mostly sticking with singles and chasing cards from yesteryear. My want list is actually up to date, and Jeremy from Topps Cards That Never Were reached out cause he had a bunch of them. He was able to knock out a bunch of wants from sets that I've been working on for over 10 years. Always much appreciated. I filed them into the appropriate place the other day. He also hit me up with some Phillies cards.

I'm a big fan of the negative refractor parallels. They look really cool in hand and I did not have this Hoskins. I have a small but growing collection of him. I hope he rakes this year with new management in place. He can play 1 position and concentrate on hitting. 

Also got 2 more on-card Phillies autos. Not sure whatever happened to Brody Colvin but this was my first auto of his. Based on baseball reference.com he never made it out of Double A. I know Ethan Martin made it to the big club for a bit. The Finest autos are usually pretty nice cards. I always liked the look of those sets in the 90s and today.

Thanks for the trade and thanks for reading!

Phillies still undefeated!

1 comment: