Monday, September 14, 2020

A Red Masterpiece!

Thanks for all the views and support on the Koufax craziness. We are moving back to more regularly scheduled Phillies types cards that I typically collect. I was able to grab this card on ebay from an offer from the seller that I thought was fair. I like when you put an item on the watch list it gives the seller an option to offer a percentage off of the buy it now. I now add anything even if I feel its overpriced cause you never know if the deal will come to a more palatable level. 

This card really pops in person. The red works. 



That line is something from the scanner, the card doesn't have that. This card is from 2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces. I wouldn't mind if Topps developed a similar set. These cards look really nice in hand with the matte finish and the nice borders. Something not shiny and that may not cost a fortune? Who am I kidding it would have 2 guaranteed autos a box and cost 300 to open cause that's what 2020 is. There is actually 6 base ones of ones. If I see another one I'll grab it but I won't go crazy searching. 


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Great looking card. The red frame is sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might like getting offers from sellers too, that is if they were ever for anything more than 10% off, and the last couple I've received have been for 9%... who does 9%!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha yea sometimes they are no good, this one the guy offered half off and I thought it was fair so I took it.

      Delete