Saturday, September 26, 2020

Couple of Trades with Oren

Over the last month or 2 I completed a couple trades with Oren. I sent him a few of the cards off my trade bait page. Despite me being lazy and not adding much to it even though I do have a bunch of other cards, I did an ok job of keeping track of what was added. I am not 100% that I have it all but it's pretty close. So far I've been able to find everything he has wanted. 

He sent me all Philly sports!




A nice subsection of of the 4 sports. My Eagles/Flyers/Sixers collection is not very big but I have some cool things. Phillies obviously trumps them all by a good margin. 


Thanks for the trades and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy four-sport trade packages. The Victorino relic is really nice.

    ReplyDelete