Sunday, October 18, 2020

Diamond Icons -- Jim Thome!

I had always wanted a Thome autograph with him in a Phillies uniform. I remember when he signed here right before the new stadium opened. It was a big deal for the Phillies to get such a big name. He doesn't have a ton of options in a Phillies uniform. Some nice Dynasty stuff but that was a bit more then the budget. I was able to offer on this card and the seller accepted. 

It's from a nice high-end product. 


 Solid signature, low numbered, sharp looking card. I'd love to open Diamond Icons but I'm not paying 2k a box or whatever crazy number it is. 

Congrats to the Rays! I hope they win it all. I personally can't cheer for the Dodgers or Braves to win. I do like those teams for Fantasy Baseball though they score a lot of runs. As of this typing the game si 3-2 Braves so we'll see what happens!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment