Saturday, October 24, 2020

Ginter X Box break -- a couple nice ones!

I was able to pick up a Ginter X box from Topps at MSRP. 18 packs in a box for 100 bucks. Not exactly cheap but in this market a bargain! Secondary box prices aren't as crazy I think but if I didn't get it at regular price I probably wouldn't have bothered. Topps limited these to 1 per email address on their site so it didn't sell out instantly. There are no inserts, all base with short prints one every 2 packs. I do like the base card design. Also, 1 mini per pack, can still hit a brooklyn back and exclusive to Ginter X is the red mini out of 5 and a silver mini out of 1. You are also guaranteed 1 auto per box which is nice for Ginter. 

I only scanned 3 cards but they were the highlights!

Last pack I hit this mini.. didn't realize it and almost sat on it when I threw the wrappers away. 


 You may have heard of Luis Robert. He seems to  have a promising future, needs to learn how to hit some off speed stuff and he could be really good. 

The next hit was the auto.. not a baseball hit but pretty nice!

This is the gold auto out of 5. It's actually the rarest auto hit you can get in these boxes. 1 in 259 packs. 

If  you want to learn about her.. https://www.kelseycook.com/

Last but certainly not least. I was hoping for a red or silver mini. I had never seen 1 in person. 

Mr Ken Griffey Jr! This is obviously the red, it's hand numbered 2 out of 5 on the back. 

I am very happy with my single box break. No complaints about hitting 2 cards that more then pay for the box I think. Not that I sell too much. 

Thanks for reading! 


4 comments:

  1. Nice hits! I was unfamiliar with Kelsey Cook, but now that you mention it I've probably seen her somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2020 design looks great in the dark colors. Nice pulls too!

    ReplyDelete