Monday, April 5, 2021

A couple of Rhys!

I've slowed down my buying some of Rhys. I have a decent little collection but I hope he really hits this year. I don't want to see him go the way of Maikel Franco (barely hanging around the majors). I picked these up for cheap but they are still nice cards. 



The top card is the color swap variation. Notice the white letters. The 2nd card is the green parallel from the silver packs. These are really nice cards in person. I have the green and the gold of Hoskins from 2018. They display real nice with all the shininess. 

Really great pitching start for the Phillies. I wasn't expecting them to hold a good Braves team down to 3 runs over 3 games. I know that's not realistic going forward but really solid start to the season. Let's keep it going!

Thanks for reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment