Monday, April 26, 2021

The hunt continues!

I have made significant progress on my hunt for 2000 Upper Deck Ionix Master Set. Some cards have yet to pop up or I have yet to find them but I've found a few rare ones. The Warp Zone set which is super difficult to put together. I am down to 3 needed! Honestly, didn't think I would get that far. I even have 1 double! (not on purpose I actually pulled it from a pack!)  

These are the three I need:

Warp Zone: WZ4 Nomar, WZ6 I Rodriguez, WZ15 McGwire



This Griffey isn't super rare. It's pretty abundant online but I now have 2! It's still cool looking. I only need the Griffey Pyrotechnics to complete that insert set (I've seen 2 but I missed out on both unfortunately) 


The BIG card I need to find is the Griffey auto! Totally willing to overpay or offer way too much to get it. I've only ever seen a picture of it so I know it exists but I've yet to find it for sale or anywhere else for that matter. 

Thanks for reading and helping if you have any lines on the last remaining cards! 


4 comments:



  1. McAfee Total Protection provides Windows, Mac and mobile virus protection, mcafee.com/activate spam filtering capabilities, the ability to securely encrypt sensitive files and much, much more. mcafee.com/activate Connect five or ten devices and protect what. McAfee Antivirus Plus includes a mcafee.com/activate variety of tools that can optimize your PC’s performance, keep it clean of cookies and temporary files and even pause annoying autoplay videos so you can enjoy a smoother experience on your PC. mcafee.com/activate Software activation code along with download instructions will be delivered in an e-mail. This code only works in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xfinity is a platform which will keep you entertained and offers HD content at a very exciting price. Xfinity.com/authorize Here you can stream any content online.Xfinity. Let's activate your device. Xfinity.com/authorize Enter your activation code: Access on Roku and smart TV's will be available once your Xfinity products have been set up in your home. Go to activate.turbotax.com to sign in or create an account, and then enter your activation code (even if you've already started your taxes for tax year 2020, you'll still need to activate the code). Select Continue and then select your state. Steps to be followed: · Open the web browser on your lp or Desktop. Americanexpress.com/confirmcard Visit for the official website of AmericanExpress/CreditCard or click on the official website.Shop your local Walmart store online anytime, anywhere. You can even use the Walmart online shopping app and start shopping now. Then, choose a convenient pickup or delivery time. We'll do the shopping and experts will pick the best quality items, or your money back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To activate your American express card visit americanexpress.com/confirm card and follow the activation process. You can also make a call on our number to confirm your card.
    americanexpress.com/confirmcard

    To activate your vudu visit vudu.com/start and follow the activation process.
    vudu.com/start

    ReplyDelete
  4. To activate your American express card visit americanexpress.com/confirm card and follow the activation process. You can also make a call on our number to confirm your card.
    www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard

    To activate your vudu visit vudu.com/start and follow the activation process.
    www.vudu.com/start

    ReplyDelete