Friday, May 14, 2021

Ryan Howard refractor!

 Today is my birthday! It feels nice when people reach out and say hey. 

Also, Ryan Howard wished me Happy Birthday! My family bought the cameo for me. It was really nice and it's pretty cool! 

https://www.cameo.com/v/609343143f5f40001da2b526

This refractor I picked up a while ago in person. I'm sure I didn't pay whatever the going rate is now. Everything is expensive and that's ok just means I'm worth millions in unrealized gains (I wish I'd totally sell a millions worth to retire haha) 



Also, have this nice card numbered out of 130. These seem to have been going up in price as well, they are harder and harder to come by lately. 

Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! And those are some sweet cards. Refractors are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, that cameo is cool! first time I ever saw one of those. hbday man!

    ReplyDelete