Thursday, September 13, 2012

Trade with Spiegel (Nomo Superfan!)

I recently completed my first trade with Spiegel of Nomo's Sushi Platter. Another Dodger fan in the blogosphere. This trade also came from Thorzul's break when Spiegel inquired about the James Loney relic. I sent him a package of Dodgers cards and he sent me a very cool assortment of Phillies cards.

Here are some highlights:

The Dom Brown is numbered and is actually my first rookie card of his! Its quite shiny and thats never a bad thing. The Cole Hamels is a cool card from this years Bowman, almost numbered and shows him batting. The Greg Dobbs looks like an autograph but I'm not sure if its the fake kind. If anyone could let me know that'd be great.

The gem of the package:

The best Mascot in all sports!!! I didn't buy any update this year so its great to add this card into the fold. I'm a big fan of the phanatic. I have many memories in my youth of following him around Veteran's Stadium.

Thanks for the trade!

1 comment:

  1. I think the signature on the Dobbs card is a facsimile auto. Thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete