Monday, July 22, 2013

A Ryan Howard Rookie Auto!

Since Ryan Howard is currently ailing with a torn meniscus (ouch). I will show off my rookie autograph that I recently picked up of his (if there ever was a poor segue-way that was it!) I wasn't in the hobby at that time so I was happy to be able to track this card down at a reasonable price.

Looks like the Dodgers are heating up lately. The Phillies got dominated by Matt Harvey the other night (that kid is impressive). I hope the Phillies can hold their heads above water against the potent Tigers and Cardinals lineup. The bullpen is scary bad at this point in time. If they get a lead I have almost no confidence they will hold it. On a happy note Eagles training camp started today!

I kind of like how the shininess scans in a rainbow formation.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment