Monday, July 1, 2013

A Little bit of Color!

I haven't posted for a few days because I was down the shore! I had an amazing time at my best friend's wedding and all went really well (even the weather held out!) Glad to be back in my own place but not so glad to have to work tomorrow but thats ok. I recently picked up a few random low numbered Ryan Howard cards.

A little bit of Orange. This is numbered out of 25. I like the photo and I think he looks safe to me!


This is the Sapphire version also numbered out of 25. I'm pretty sure I snagged both of these cards for less then 10 dollars total, which I'm happy with. The oranges are tough pulls in Bowman Chrome. 

I am still in the process of sorting my Phillies cards. I've also debated pulling all the Ryan Howards for a player collection (at this point I know I have quite a few). 

Thanks for reading! 3 Months til Topps Chrome! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment