Sunday, March 30, 2014

Opening Night.. Again!

Tonight we get to start baseball again! Phillies officially start tomorrow! I have my Phillies calender to hang up at work all ready to go! Hopefully this guy can get it rolling in April..

My newest addition!


This rookie auto is one I've been chasing a while. I had put in some really strong bids in the past year but lost them all. Thankfully, I was able to get this one for more then 100 dollars cheaper then my previous bids! I know the auto grade is a 9, but I don't care! This card looks great in person and fits in nicely with my Ryan Howard collection!

Went to a charity dinner last night to help out some local folks. It was a lot of fun! I was able to buy the sports basket and will show off some of that stuff soon (once I take pics). Also bought a limo for a night and a party at hooters! Should be fun!

Thanks for reading, Go phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment