Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ryan Howard Rainbow Progress ! (lots of scans)

I waited patiently and received one of the harder to find cards last week! I am pretty happy where the rainbow is at right now. Without further adieu check them out in picture format!

Base
Power Players

Walmart Blue
Green

Yellow

Upper Class Insert
Purple

Red Hot Foil

Red
Gold out of 2014
Upper Class relic out of 99


Camo out of 99
Black out of 63

Pink out of 50

Silk out of 50

Topps Vault One of One

Acetate out of 10 (really cool looking card)

Black Printing Plate 1 of 1

I now have 18 different 2014 Topps Ryan Howard's! Only 4 left by my count. The Platinum and 3 printing plates. I haven't seen them surface yet (or I missed them, hope I didn't miss them).  The Acetate was tough because the first one on ebay went for over 100 dollars and I wasn't the winner. I got lucky and someone put it up as a buy it now for half of that so I had to jump on it.

Thanks for reading! I had a great time at the Philly Show this past weekend. I plan on showing off what I acquired in the next couple posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment