Tuesday, July 15, 2014

2 More for the Chase!

You would think the title is a Chase Utley pun.. but I'm not that clever. Just a quick post to show my 2 recent relic pickups from Topps Series 2. I haven't actually bought any packs just these 2 cards.


The base relic is on top and the gold relic is on the bottom. The only difference in design is Howard's name is gold foil and its numbered out of 99 on the bottom left. The difference in price was about a dollar.

Seems like Ginter is extra interesting this year. I haven't busted any yet but most of the breaks seem to get one or two worthwhile cards. I have no plans to collect anything but the Phillies in it so after I post all the cards from the box we can make some trades (trading has been slow for me this year but thats because I have almost nothing new)

Thanks for reading have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete