Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Obsession with Moments and Milestones!

I really like the black cards numbered out of 25. No I do not want to overspend for them, but if they're priced right or for trade odds are I will grab them!

Here's the latest haul...


I've honestly never looked at a checklist and have no idea how many duplicates I have. Either way, it's like Pokemon, gotta catch em all!

Also, does anyone enjoy the Tour De France? I am not a biker at all but I really enjoy the team aspects of the sport. It's quite interesting to me to watch how the racers help each other out and try and get their best guys forward before the end of each stage. 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. That is quite the haul. Congrats!

    I have friends who are big time mountain bikers and they love it, but I never pay much attention.

    ReplyDelete