Saturday, July 19, 2014

Some Panini Shine!

Personally, I do not actively collect the logo-less cards but if I stumble upon a visually pleasing design or pick them up in a trade that's cool with me. The Phillies continued their losing ways after the all star break. It's been a tough season, even local radio has moved onto the Eagles. Unless the Phillies make any big trades they will be largely ignored in the media. I plan on going to at least one more game this year (Roy Halladay bobble head doll!) and maybe a couple more since tickets will become very affordable. Always look on the bright side of life! (thanks Monty Python).

Check out the shininess!



The two blue refractors are the Jackie Robinson parallels numbered out of 42. The purple is out of 99. (Came as a package for 99 cents!) I like the colors and what not. One day I will own a 1952 Topps Jackie Robinson but today is not that day(always wanted to say that!) Anyways have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment