Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Silky Smooth!

Guess what? I got another Ryan Howard card (I'm sure no one guessed that) I like these silk cards from Topps. They are rare-ish and aren't expensive-ish for the most part. I'm sure some players sell for more then I'd be willing to pay.

Topps Silk!


All day long I can touch it through the window if I so choose. It's like a real life please touch museum (or I guess a real please touch museum would be a real life please touch museum) anyway I digress, the card is cool and I'm sure Howard hit a home run in the picture.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Silk cards are all over the place. I've seen some sell for just a few bucks...then the same card will sell for 15 the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the silk cards as a novelty of sorts. That one is pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete