Monday, September 1, 2014

What's in a Case (Part 11 ahhh!)

Here's hoping to a color auto! It's been a while since I've seen one! Cases of chrome are always measured in color! Can't always hit the big name but always want to at least beat the odds a bit!




Hit a nice blue refractor of Freddie Freeman. Springer and Altuve Xfractors as well. I believe the 1989 insert has had perfect collation. I should be one card short of the set (may trade them anyway to be honest) Probably my least favorite player on the Topps Shelf Checklist Ryan Braun.


A Mets color auto, blue Wilmer Flores! Hit a base auto of his earlier I believe. Also, a Chris Owings base. Nice to see some color! One more box to go!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Chris Owings' signature looks like it says "GOD".
    Easy, Chris. Tone it down a bit.

    ReplyDelete