Saturday, January 16, 2016

Cards from JBF!

Happy Martin Luther King Day weekend! NFL Playoffs are here. I did my fantasy draft on Thursday night for the playoffs.

If anyone cares here's the matchup:

I made a mistake and started Spencer Ware cause I thought he was good to go.

Carson Palmer
Spencer Ware
Ronnie Hillman
Greg Olsen
Michael Floyd
Doug Baldwin
Graham Gano
Broncos Defense

versus

Peyton Manning
David Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Danny Amendola
Emmanuel Sanders
Martavis Bryant
Chandler Catanzaro
Seahawks Defense

Hopefully Palmer throws a couple to Floyd tonight! We shall see!

Our friend Wes from Jay Barker Fan's Junk was kind enough to send some cards my way. 

Check it out...



I really like 1994 Upper Deck Electric Diamonds. The cards really pop in hand. Also, a whole bunch of Ryan Howard's! That is next on the sorting docket. Organize Ryan Howard collection.. so many Phillies boxes/binders to go through to find them all. The only thing I have pulled is my autos/relics and most of my numbered cards. Have those separate just not cataloged anywhere. 


Can't beat a sweet Gary Redus from 1987 Topps. That was always a fun rip with Bonds rookie and Will Clark among others. The Panini Prizm refractors always look good in hand. Despite the no logos, they are still keeper cards (and tend to be cheaper due to lack of logos). 


 

I really really like this card. This insert relic is from 2002 Upper Deck Vintage. I am still attempting to collect the base set. I have opened 2 boxes of it and have yet to hit any relics. They come one every 120 packs so it's a really nice addition to the Phillies Relic collection.

Thanks for the cards and Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that Vintage Aces is sweet! I don't think I've ever seen one of those.

    ReplyDelete