Sunday, February 7, 2016

Happy Super Bowl!

The game is about to start. Hope your team wins! I personally do not care who wins the actual game. I have 300 dollars on my fantasy team. All I have is Greg Olsen, Graham Gano and Broncos Defense. He has Jon Stewart and Tedd Ginn Jr. Could go either way! I wouldn't be mad if Peyton wins then retires just like Elway did. Also, won't be mad if the Panthers win since they were the best team most of the year. Just hoping for a good game!

Also, spent a few hours today sifting through boxes finding Ryan Howard's. Getting closer to some real organization! I've been real lax on trading this year, I will try and get some scans up to entice you guys and gals to trade with me!

My Super Bowl Prediction is 23-20 Panthers. I think the Broncos keep it close but ultimately the Panthers prevail. Looks like nice weather out in Santa Clara.

Here is one of my better football cards..

One of the greatest!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment