Monday, September 18, 2017

A New Frank Thomas rookie!

At least it was new to me. This is my first 1990 Topps Tiffany card. I like the way it looks. Slowly but surely accumulating every Frank Thomas card known to man. Although I may have trouble with some of those rare 90s inserts since I know there are some big collectors out there that have them and I don't have the money to pry them away (until I hit the powerball).

Check it out..


Graded a solid 8. Which is fine by me, I didn't have to pay the 9 or 10 premium. As you can see the back is a different color then the typical 1990s Topps card. I now have the regular 1990 Topps card, the Topps Tiffany version, an autographed (certified) version and the No Name on Front. Gotta love me some 1990 Topps!

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Neat card! Was there ever a Tiffany no-name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, if there is, then I'm assuming that's Powerball get!
      Franks's minor league numbers are so ridiculous! Thanks for posting the back.

      Delete
  2. Nice card. I have the regular base. I need to find the no-named error version sometime cheaply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete