Friday, April 20, 2018

Some older cards!

I recently acquired one new old card and one old old card. I may have made up those distinctions. The new old card is new since it's new to me and new to my collection. The old old card is also technically new to me but it's a double but hey can't beat the price (free!!)

We'll start with the old old card:

Some of you may have heard of Hall of Famer Kirby Puckett. He had quite a good career but it was cut short due to eye issues. One of my mom's friends knows I collect cards and found a stack (about 100 cards) of 1985 Topps and just gave them to me. No McGwire or Clemens but the Puckett was hidden inside the stack!

I believe I spent 5 dollars for this card at the card show. I wanted a Dale Murphy rookie. He had quite a good career too just tailed off at the end. I personally think he is Hall of Fame worthy instead of the Hall of Very Good he is currently stuck in.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment