Sunday, April 21, 2019

A Modern Day Masterpiece!

Happy Holiday weekend to everyone. Hope a slow work week up ahead (yea right). As I sit in my living room watching Top Gun (a classic) I thought why not post on my amazing baseball card blog. I have a few cards I need to scan this week some cool some not so cool but all cool to me so cool. (new record for using the word cool in one sentence)

This is the master piece.. from Upper Deck Masterpieces!

Numbered out of 50 the black parallel. This was when Upper Deck produced really nice looking cards. I wouldn't mind a type of set with these nice canvas looking cards coming out again. Might have to go back and buy some of these old boxes just to get a few more of these cards in the collection.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the week!

2 comments: