Friday, January 8, 2021

Mini cards.. but big attitudes! (I was having a tough time on a title)

 I was able to procure 2 nice Ryan Howard cards for the collection recently. These are both from 2020 Ginter X. I technically don't have the rainbow cause I do not have the base mini. Not super worried about it but I've yet to see one. Go figure. 





Red mini out of 5 and Silver mini out of 1! They look nice together. I'm not a huge mini collector (see what I did there) but I now have these ones and 3 wood minis from A&G. Those would be the highlight of my collection. I have a couple EXT mini's but I don't know how many Phillies I'm missing. Probably most of them. 

I just started the process of sorting about 7K Phillies cards I had randomly in boxes. This may lead me to getting to a point of having a legit want list beyond the 80s. I may not put every set on the proverbial list because I don't want to type that much but I figure I can start with Topps Flagship and branch out from there. I may have a lot done, who knows?! (process will probably take several months, better yet lets make it a 2021 goal)

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. One would have to think that it's only a matter of time before you complete this rainbow, and they're gonna look really great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This applicationis considered for video calling across the globe. Be it with friends or family or with your colleagues, this application makes it possible to connect and do video chat or conferencing, wherever you are. Skype Login canon.com/ijsetup | cannon/ijsetup | Cox webmail Login

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canon printers are professional printers that have been built by an innovative company. They are designed to ensure the absolute best printing experience for the user. Now that you know which Canon Printer Drivers you will be installing, you are ready to proceed. Should you need any assistance or have questions - our customer service representatives are always ready to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate you maintaining such an outstanding blog. For students looking for Ruby assignment help, BookMyEssay is the finest option. They provide tailored solutions to meet the unique demands of students with a team of qualified professionals. They offer inexpensive costs, 24/7 client assistance, fast assignment fulfillment, and original work. Students are guaranteed to get top marks on their Ruby assignments because of their dependable services.

    ReplyDelete