Monday, January 4, 2021

Warp Zone! Another rare insert!

I recently posted the Derek Jeter that I was a bit surprised I won for so cheap. This next card was not cheap and I had to overcome an aggressive bid with 4 seconds left. Luckily, I was able to land it and begin my official quest to hunt down this insert set. It won't be easy and will probably take a while to find all the cards but that's the fun of it! Toying with the idea of going after the autos in the set too. I know some are readily available and cheap but some of the bigger names I've never seen before. 


 A sweet Griffey! I wonder if the Junior Junkie has this one! Hopefully he wasn't the other bidder, I hadn't considered that at that time. 

The slowest moving baseball offseason continues. Will anyone be signed? Does every owner fear losing money? (that was rhetorical the answer is yes) 

Thanks for reading, if you have any lines on a Warp Zone let me know! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, my team DID sign James McCann.

    I suppose it's understandable that teams are reluctant to spend money when they don't know how the COVID situation will affect the season and there's the specter of a possible work stoppage the next season. There hasn't even been a definitive statement as to whether or not the NL will use the DH this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That there is a sweet card. Gotta keep my eyes out for those, but I am cheap, so not likely.

    ReplyDelete