Sunday, June 29, 2014

What a Wonderful Weekend!

I had a very awesome baseball filled weekend. On Friday, I took my mom and my future wife to the Phillies game and fireworks afterwards. The Phillies unfortunately lost (in an entertaining game) but the fireworks display was quite impressive.

Also, at the Phillies game about 10 rows up I got to witness some fans go at it. That was interesting. The people all got booted by like 30 security people. A few innings after that, about 5 rows up from us a guy proposed to his girlfriend on the jumobtron (she said yes). It was fun to watch the Phillies but we got so much more then just a ball game!

On Saturday, 4 of us went down to Baltimore for a game! It was also a ton of fun. We stopped at the Lexington Market to get some Faidley's crabcakes for lunch. (Also, it was just like The Wire Season 1) Then we went to the game and got free T Shirts! Got a free poster and a bag for signing up for some sweepstakes! The Orioles lost to Tampa 5-4 but at least they made a good comeback. After the game my friend suggested we go to Korean BBQ for dinner! I couldn't say yes fast enough! Delicious!

All in all a fabulous weekend so far! Today we're entertaining some more people and it should be a good time. I'm going to need a vacation from my vacation!

And since this is a baseball card blog.. here's a cool card!


A pretty sweet Bowman Chrome card numbered out of 25. I like the action shot! I'm assuming Howard was safe on the play.

Thanks for reading and hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment