Sunday, March 19, 2017

A Minor League Frank!

I picked up this card a month or so ago. I just thought it was different and definitely one I did not have for the Big Hurt collection. The case is ridiculously huge though. Not sure why PSA decided to use such a huge case. It doesn't fit in my wall displays. I've yet to crack out anything from these cases cause I don't want to take a chance and ruin a card.

1988 Ballpark Cape Cod Frank Thomas! Also, Jeff Bagwell was on this team. Pretty stacked! On a side note I just passed the 800 mark on unique Frank Thomas cards! Pretty cool. Always looking for random stuff and appreciate all the cool cards people have sent me (all of my Frank's are in binders except the autos and relics and graded)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing Bagwell slid across the diamond and played 3B while Frank manned 1B? You're right, that's a stacked team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagwell played for the Chatham A's that year. He's got two Cape Cod cards - this set and the P&L set. Thomas has a card in the P&L set too.

    ReplyDelete